Friday, July 24, 2009

Piano Lessons


Not to follow Cassie's lead - but, now that Emma is a little bit older - I am ready to take on a few more piano students again! I have some students currently, so not all afternoons are open but. . . I'm ready for some new little ones! I'm mostly focusing on beginners - or those in the few beginning years. I'm also thinking of adding a piano recital around Christmas and the end of the school year for parents to attend. . . Call me or email me if you are interested!


5 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

How old do you recommend?

Brousseau Family said...

I like them to be just starting school - so they have the capability to understand letters, etc. . .

dad said...

So all of those piano lessons you and your siblings got did not go to waste, huh?

Anonymous said...

And...please be sure your kids can play...I need them at the retreat!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

piano is like old times for me but I really miss playing the piano!! love, tim\uncle tim