Thursday, October 30, 2008

Update. . .

So . . . we had a doctor's appointment yesterday. And to my relief and excitement - the doctor has lifted my bedrest! He said that the baby looks great - is right on track - and that the bleeding is pretty much gone. He wants me to take it easy when I'm feeling lousy and tired and to not over do it - but as long as I do that than I can do anything else really . . . .I am so excited. For those that know me well - that meant getting to hop onto the elliptical machine today for the first time in 3 months. Man did that feel good! Anyway - thanks for the love and prayers - they were truly felt. Now we just have to wait 3 weeks to find out what it is! Addie's rooting for a girl and the boys want another boy. Go figure. On a side note - what are your opinions of the name Davison for a boy - Matt can't get over it and I can't get on board with it. What do y0u guys think?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You already know that I love it. . .I just think that a little boy named Davis with those cute Brousseau-Davis looks would be adorable. One vote for Davison!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. Good job, you made it! (without going crazy, I hope) :-) So, are you 16-17 weeks, then? I like the name Davison, especially the nickname Davis.

The Shavers said...

we were gonna use Davis as a middle name for a boy, so we like it lol! So happy for you guys!!

April said...

HOORAY!! I'm so happy for you! CONGRATULATIONS!!
HUGS!!!

Life According to Scott said...

i Like Scottie better..... however I think that would be a wonderful name Davison.

Mark and Cinde said...

OK first.... congratulations!!!
second here my research to help you out or confuse you maybe.
Girl:
Madison, Allyson, Maison, Tayson, Emersyn, Ellison, Jamison

Boys:
Stetson, Mason, Parson, Sasson, Emerson, Jenson, Wilson, Carson, Bryson, Cadison, Jameson, Harrison, Jayson, Orson, Quinson, zzrason, Samson, Thadison, Garretson, Gibson, Hudson, Nickson, Bayson, Blakeson, Nikolson, Colson, Judson, Hanson, Ronson, Dawson, Dyson, Jenson, Pierson, Sanderson

Anonymous said...

Yippee...what a glorious and valiant effort you and your entire family continue to make to bring souls to this planet...most especially to your wonderful family. And...I LOVE "Davison!"

Anonymous said...

Davison sounds interesting but I like the sound of it. I am also routing for being a boy again because most of the families don't have three boys now. Love, Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

That is kind of cute.....(davidson,I mean) P.S. You know Iroot for a girl!!!