Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Out of Bed

As I'm walking up the stairs to go to bed last night...I decided to stomp my feet or step really heavy as I went up. Thinking that my two boys were in bed and that it would be funny - to scare them a little bit, knowing that Mom was coming up and they'd better stay in bed.

Little did I know - Grayson was already out of bed and in the bathroom....with his shirt off posing and flexing in the mirror. When I started stomping up the stairs, his little cute head pokes out of the bathroom looking nervous and said, "I was just seeing how strong I was!"

Cute little man - flexing in the mirror. Wish I was a fly on the wall in that room.

3 comments:

dad said...

I can think of a lot worse things to be done when he is out of bed.

Anonymous said...

Wanna see what he was doin'? Just go to any mirrored-coed gym...any of them!!! Love, mom/gma

Life According to Scott said...

Very cute.. I was thinking you were going to say you have stomping of foot like mother use to do and said all the kids came running because they could not think which number it was... LOL!