Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Odds and Ends . . .

Halloween was here! Okay - I know today was technically wordless Wednesday but I had a few things to catch up on . . . First of all - trick or treating was hilarious this year. Judging by the first picture- Addie had a blast. I was trying to take a picture of the boys getting candy at the door and didn't realize Addie was coming, excited, to show me her loot! Gotta love the free candy - right Addie? Second - the Javier's are here! We had them over for a while last Sunday evening and the pictures that follow are what happened. Aside from a really overdone cat - it went awesome. Those kids are adorable. . . I happened to catch Gray with the bathroom door open somewhere in those couple of hours.


Sorry - somehow these pictures didn't upload in the order I thought they would . .. Addie was a witch, Jax an old school BYU football player, and Gray - the infamous Donatello TMNT.


Addie and Tori - kickin it in her room. Those two get along GREAT. . . Nothing like girl cousins. . .


Sammy - a boy's boy - fits right in at our house. . .



Last little story - sorry, no picture to go along. For FHE last night we talked about living on a budget and finding deals. . . So for an activity we went to Krispy Kremes to get donuts - remember that you each get a free glazed donut when you come in (get it - getting a free donut, a deal . . . ) anyway. on our way out, according to Matt - two guys were "checking me out". I swear it didn't happen. But - we were discussing it in the car and Matt said, "honey, you're hot, good looking, guys are going to look at you! Right guys - isn't your mom good looking?
Addie's answer - Absolutely!
Jax however - Um . . . not really all that much . . .
Thanks Jax. . . We laughed about that for a while. . . .


7 comments:

The Shavers said...

That sounds like a very fun Halloween, and I am so jealous that you get to have the Javiers with you! And thank you Jax hahaha just love that story! and once again you do know that it is not wednesday but tuesday right??? Love you

Brousseau Family said...

Okay everyone - I know it's not Wednesday - just didn't realize it till Liz reminded me - someone help me with Prego brain! Maybe it just feels like wednesday to me. . . .

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as prego brain because it leaves during those nine months. Good thing there are good men around to take care of you during that time.

I also am jealous of your having the Javiers over. I already miss them. No fair.

I also liked Jax's comments. I will say, however, that all of my girls are pretty hot. No surprise there with the mom they had.

Love, Dad

Brousseau Family said...

Dad - I LOVE that you post comments on our blogs. It makes me feel closer to you guys even though you are far away . . . We should find out what we are having in the next couple of weeks and if it is a boy his name will be Davison aka Davis. What do you think?

Anonymous said...

How 'bout that grandpa...sliding in sly compliments for grandma...pretty sweet! Tuesday/Wednesday/Tuesday/ Wednesday...I can't even remember what month we're in most of the time!! I'm sorry to report that prego-brain has no known cure! Love, brainless mom/gma

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking that I miss my old, small, Donatello costume and it's like old times in that costume such as when I was in the Prudential building when I first had it on. Love, Uncle Tim

Jackie said...

They are so cute in their costumes. I bet your neighborhood had good candy! Addie and Tori look adorable hanging out together.