Sunday, February 7, 2010

Pix as Promised

Here are the pix of our basketball hall of fame night. Bill Hoops' little boy Trey is on the far right. See his peace sign? Charles and Jimmer were fantastic and very sweet to come see our fam. Hope you like! New news at our house? Chaos and craziness. We feel a little overscheduled right now. Next week should be somewhat calmer I hope.

I was able to organize a fun night for my tenants this last Friday and had a full house - I loved it. Matt came with me and was able to appreciate my crazy other hundreds of kids. We held a competition night and Matt was the ref for the 3-3 water basketball which was hilarious. I have officially passed my trial/temp period with the Village and am officially permanent there and loving it. Emma has taken a few steps and is about to take off- seriously. Addie is the best helper as always and has straight A's. Jax is working on the balance between his love of sports and the necessity of reading and schoolwork. Working on that. Gray just told me I'm the best mom he's ever had because I game him peanut butter and fluff for lunch. Awesome.









3 comments:

dad said...

Not everyone is so popular as to have an all-american basketball player over for dinner. Thanks for the updates and keep them coming.

Anonymous said...

Looks to me like ALL of your "boys" thoroughly enjoyed the visit!! Neat!! Love, mom/gma

PS...thank you so much for the updates, too. What a terrific family...just wonder who will be what when they're all grown up!!

Anonymous said...

looks lime fun!!! love,tim\uncle tim