Monday, September 22, 2008

Cooking. . . .

Okay - bear with me. I love to cook but get stumped about creating new ideas myself. It intimidates me. . . So - I found this blog from an amazing lady who is so fun to read. She has won awards etc., for her recipes and I love her stuff. So - look on the side of my blog for Picky Palate and peruse through her blog. You will LOVE it!!!! Down the left side (further down) is kind of a table of contents to help you look for foods/dishes in certain categories. You HAVE to try the Buttery Cinnabun Cake. It rocks. Later!

7 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

Katie I love being creative in the kitchen, lately I am stuck on the same old stuff!

The Shavers said...

Thanks for the fun new website!!! I am excited to try it!

Tanya said...

You are a great cook...I miss your homemade oreo cookies and caramel popcorn! That website is a lot of fun. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers :)

P.S. Tell Matt he owes me $100 - he'll be getting a call today! :) :) :) :) :)

Brittany said...

katie! this is brittany (used to be reynolds!) what the heck are you up to?! gin gave me abb's address to see the baby, then i found you and candy and everyone! i cannot believe your beautiful family! how awesome. i just wanted to say hi! later

Anonymous said...

I love this website. Thanks for sharing it! I already have about 50 recipes from there I want to use. :-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for a tip to the family cook. I can use it.

Love, Dad

Anonymous said...

...any diet foods??? Love, fat gma