Sunday, October 26, 2008

Anybody recognize this?

The picture I'm talking about is actually at the end of this. . .

This is what I found a couple of weekends ago when a game was on. Apparently, when watching a football game, you must also be wearing all of the appropriate attire. . . It was too cute to pass up. . .


It's that time of year again for us - pumpkin carving FHE. My kids love this, except for Gray. He hates the way the guck and seeds from the inside feels. Some seeds got onto the deck and he spent the entire time tiptoeing around each and every seed so that he wouldn't take the chance of touching them Hilarious. . .














Okay - here's the picture in question. Look familiar to anyone? Gray LOVES this costume. . . Thanks Mom and Tim and Ann for this well preserved favorite for my 3-year old . . .







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Golly, Jaxer...that's exactly how I dress for EVERY game...I thought everybody did!!! Pumpkin family home evening...anybody remember tons of pumpkins, a tarp, and "bigs" helping "littles?" I surely do...funny thing...Tim also avoids pumpkin-guts at all costs and looked very much the same in the turtle-suit!! History does repeat itself...thankfully since I can't repeat those days gone by...Love, mom/gma

Candy Javier said...

Thank you very much for a new post! I love the football picure, it looks like you guys are raising him correctly... good work! and who is that handsome brown man lounging on the couch?

Anonymous said...

Tim still loves TMNT!!! I bet he wishes he could still get into the costume. And, as far as the football uniform goes, how is it that such a feeling for athletics can be so strong in one so young? Amazing.

Grandpa D.

The Shavers said...

I love that you just happened to walk in and that is what he was wearing, a sports lover to the core, and of course pumpkin carving fhe is the best I for one love the feel of pumpkin guts on my hands!!! And I love that costume on him, so adorable!!!

Brittany said...

my little one is loving ninja turtles right now- my mom just got him the dvds of the movies... so funny! ...and I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats, even though it's not sounding like the funnest time for you. you always sound happy and positive... what's up with that??!!