Sunday, May 23, 2010

2nd Update!

Addie's Dance Recital .... We were lucky enough to have my parents and Uncle Tim here for the girls' recital this year. The Maile girls were FANTASTIC! Addie was such a delight to watch because of her love of the stage. To think that she was TERRIFIED of being on a stage several years ago, and then to see her up there in front of a large croud having the time of her life.... She's really come far. It's almost as if she's transformed from her mom's personality to her Dad's. My kids are constantly surprising me..... Well done Addie!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

that was the greatest dances I have ever seen In a while I hope I will be back soon possibly grandparent retreat!! love,tim\uncle tim

dad said...

Addie rocks!!! I am so proud of her for who she is becoming. She did such a great job at the recital. I had a good time with the all the children, too. It was a great couple of days.

Russell Legg said...

Addie looks so grown up - great job girl!

Gin said...

I was SO proud of her, she just shines when she's up there dancing. It's the coolest thing to see...especially because she overcame fear to get to where she is now!