Sunday, May 2, 2010

Emma...

Our last and final baby is not a baby anymore! Emma turned one on the 29th and I cannot believe the year has flown by. I can remember EXACTLY how I felt a year ago when I was admitted to the hospital. We cannot believe that our mischievous adorable Emma is a walking talking machine. She gets into EVERYTHING and isn't afraid of anything. Perfect. She had the best tempermant for the baby - she just putts around behind everyone else and does her own thing - except if you take her food or blanket away....
We stuck to tradition and gave her her own cake to eat out on the deck. I put one picture in here of me holding her because she was grabbing for hit and had some in her hand already - before I could get her outside.... Stinker. Love you Emma!

The last two pictures are throw-ins.... because Addie scored her first goal! Her competitive Brousseau, um maybe Davis side, is coming out. She got a taste of scoring and hasn't been the same since. I had a picture of her happy face after she scored, but thanks to what felt like being in my own episode of Everybody Loves Raymond episode, the pictures got erased by my helpful husband. He felt awful - I'm just giving him a hard time... And although when her hair is down she has a mullet- Emma's hair fits into pigtails finally! Had to take a picture of it....






5 comments:

Abby said...

When that girlie smiles, it lights the whole rooom.

Life According to Scott said...

When you said that Emma wasnt the baby any more I was thinking how awesome another BABY,,, anyway she is a cutie but then all your kids are!

dad said...

Life's milestones seem to sneak up on you, don't you know? Before you realize it, Emma will be scoring the goals!! Love them and enjoy them because it is over way to soon. Thanks for keeping us up to date and for being you.

Anonymous said...

Astounding!! The picture with her present took my breath away...a KID/not a BABY!! I can hardly believe it. I can't wait to get there and give her a birthday hug!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

that is so cute katie so you in one week all of you looking foward of seeing you all!! love, tim\uncle tim