Sunday, August 17, 2008

Fast Sunday...

Does anyone think they can figure out what happened to cause this picture???



This is what happens when you have a combination of fast sunday and late church . . .a free for all snack time when you get home. . . Gray got a little over excited - Popped the lid off and turned the container over to see what he could get out. Sometimes I feel like this after fast sunday church. . . So anxious to eat you'll eat whatever you can find. Here's the menu of our after church snack. Keep in mind that we get home at 2:15 and choir starts at our house at 2:30 so we have to eat fast and convenient snacks. Today is was Seven Peaks leftovers - Pringles, Cookies, Doritos and Grasshopper cookies. Now that's my kind of snack. The funniest part though is how fast we eat it because we are STARVING! Anyone else ever feel like that after church?
So - on a side note - Jax had his 4 year check up, I know, it was a few months late. Anyway - if he had turned 4 this month he would be in the 95th percentile in his height and 75th in his weight. So - he's about the 97th or so. The doctor then said that Jax should at least end his growing at 6 feet 6 inches tall. So while we were sitting there - and trying to make the appointment all about Jax, since it was his - we looked over at his YOUNGER brother and thought - what does that mean about him? Any votes on how tall Gray will end up to be? He has his 3 yr. check up in about 6 weeks. . .

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No clue, dear, but it really doesn't matter anyway because you lost control some time ago.

Dad

Anonymous said...

I know how Gray feels. But unfortunately for me, I feel it a lot more often than fast Sunday... Not good. :-)

Tanya said...

Hey Brousseaus-

It was fun seeing you Sunday! Elli hasn't stopped talking about wanting to play with Addie. Let's get together for a BBQ before it gets too cold...we finally have our backyard in! Your blog is great!

Daines said...

Bob's comment was awesome. All i can say is with Jacksons abiltiy and Graysons size you need to start planning on a couple of olympic apearances...

SJD

Anonymous said...

Okay...ummmm...I guess
6'11"! And...I've always wanted to go the Olympics...how old will I be in 20 years...oh right...SEVENTY-NINE!! It's so awful, I couldn't do it in numbers...letters seemed less stark!! Love, gma (I'm gonna be there anyway, you know!)

Life According to Scott said...

Oh my, Now I have to comment on this one. The nice part about fast sunday for me is that I take care of a two year old most of the time at church and he is always putting something in my mouth.

and oh mother, 20 years you will be 89.