Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Sister


As we get closer to adding a fourth to our family, I've been paying more attention to Addie to see what she will be like with a new little baby in our house. And I have to say, she rocks. She is always willing to help around here. She helps clear the dishes, put dishes away, collect laundry, put laundry away, you name it - she'll do it. Yesterday she hung up the boys shirts for me. . . I was in heaven. One of her favorite things to "help" with is to get everyone a treat of some kind. Cause she knows that if she gets it for someone else, the chances are good she'll get to have some too . . .Smart kid. This picture was of the other night when she "helped" her brothers get some ice cream . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ice cream is definitely work working for. Grandpa D./Dad

Anonymous said...

Totally a sweetheart! I would enjoy having ice cream too!!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

I especially enjoy looking at the boys' expectant faces! Love, mom/gma