Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It finally happened. . .

I turned 30. Yuck. . . I knew the day would come, I just dreaded it. Although I don't havea picture, Abby brought me chocolate, always a winner. . . .Thanks Abby! The first picture is of the cute Javier kids bringing me presents. . . The rest are of my cake - thanks Candy! I realize that Gray is in ALL of them. But I finally got one of him smiling! That's hard to do . . . Thanks for all of the calls - much appreciated although I wish I could pretend this birthday never happened! Thanks to my sweetheart for all of his thoughtfulness on my birthday. Best presents ever babe!









And . . . finally a prego picture for those of you who have been asking for it. . . 6 months done only 3 to go!




7 comments:

KimMoore said...

Katie you honestly di not even look pregnant in any of those pictures! NOT FAIR!!!

Brittany said...

i hope you had a great one! and you barely look pregnant! what's up with that?!

meghan said...

Katie! Happy Birthday! Belated!
You failed to mention it...obviously we aren't kids anymore and our Birthdays don't take over our lives for a week! Man those were the days!

Life According to Scott said...

ok 30 is not "OLD" Its the next best step in LIFE! and you dont look at all 6 months pregant. WOW you look great!

Anonymous said...

It's how you look that counts and you sure don't look thirty. Dad

Anonymous said...

I love that Coldstone cake...I would have ate it all...completely! And, I hope we see you guys soon...it may be a long time, but...we'll see you guys soon! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Such a happy birthday...the calls are the best present ever!! Love, mom/gma