Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Supermodel

So Matt says we grow supermodels around here. Isn't he sweet? Our daughters are our pride and joy, of course, but bias aside they are TALL. So Matt, to keep me from freaking out and thinking our girls will be freakishly tall so that they won't ever get asked out or have boyfriends, just tells me they are going to be his beautiful supermodels. Emma had her 6-month check up today. AND. . . Yea! Thanks to all of the love, support, and prayers - she does NOT need a helmet. Thank goodness. That is one more budget item I don't have room for right? She also grew 2 inches in 6 weeks. She is off of the charts in her height. Go figure. . .

5 comments:

Gin said...

Supermodels! Absolutely. And I'm so happy to hear there's no need for a helmet, I was hoping and praying for that!

Russell Legg said...

I think Matt's right. Your daughters won't have any trouble getting asked out - Addie is so sweet. I already miss your kids! By the way, if Matt does figure out something to delay the asking out of his daughters - send it my way :)

Tracy said...

We're so happy that Emma doesn't need a helmet! She is a beautiful girl.

Both your girls are just going to feel super-comfortable with the tall Brousseau clan.:) They'll know that you can survive life as a tall lady.

Love you! Tracy

Anonymous said...

I think that I've gained too much inches when I was younger just like that! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

So here's the deal...being freakishly tall myself...while it was painful to not date...I focused on way-more-important character development and then boys (dad) later... That is just the right order of things if you ask me! Love, mom/gma

PS...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the photo of ROUND-headed Emma at the top of the blog!!