Wednesday, October 14, 2009

That took too long. . .

So during dinner this evening . . .Gray said he had to go to the bathroom and ran upstairs. . . .

and didn't come back for at least 10-15 minutes. You wonder, what were you the mom doing for that long and not notice he was gone??? I did notice - I was feeding Emma, and even commented to Matt - Gray's been up there for too long, that's not normal. So I yelled to him to see if he was okay. He yelled back, "I'm just going to the bathroom!" He did come back after a while and we moved on with our night of dinner, cleanup, bathing Emma, etc. It wasn't until I went into my bathroom and noticed the scissors and hair on the counter and floor that I realized what he had ACTUALLY been doing. Candy - sound familiar? Soo a new haircut for Gray happened tonight. . .

I also took a couple of new pictures of Emma. . . Enjoy!








I told Gray to show me how he felt about cutting is hair and this is what I got. . .








This is how he feels about his new haircut, the only solution to what he had done...




































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally cute...I saw it while we were there! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

I soooo saw that cut but with so much going on...never had a chance to get the full story. When I was little, I cut my sisters hair...which was very black and very thick and very long...on one side only, I might add! I was certain no one would notice since I hid the hair in the flowerbed... Perfect!! Love, mom/gma

dad said...

I guess they all do it at some point in time. At least he performed the surgery on himself and not on some other person. The new haircut looks pretty good.