Saturday, October 31, 2009

How Abby feels about Halloween...

I love this picture. Abby - Halloween.


We had the pleasure of starting our trick-or-treating off with Abby and the girls. Abby has no problem letting you know that Halloween is her least favorite holiday. So, when Lose showed the same emotion when a house was not home to give her candy, I thought we should document it... Although Abby - my kids had a blast with yours. And somehow, your girls always look adorable and as if it was easy for you.
This isn't a Halloween picture but I had to throw it in. Can you believe this gorgeous boy? He was actually sitting there talking to me in this pose when I realized how adorable he looked. Can I please have eyes like that?
Maile and Brousseau kids. . .



We were lucky enough to have a last minute Zeller sleepover last night. . . The boys decided to fit all four of them on the air mattress in the living room - which didn't last long. . . They had soo much fun together though.








We were taking still shots of each of the kids but who knew we'd get the treasure of Line in mid-cheer too!!











Emma's costume was my FAVORITE this year. . . a little pink bug.

















At the very end of trick-or-treating our neighborhood. Emma was a trooper and konked while we walked...










4 comments:

Brittany said...

what adorable pics! what gorgeous kiddies you all have! That first one is so funny... i can just picture Abby making that same face and resembling her so much!!

Anonymous said...

"I" would have been Darth Vader...just like Jackson...but, this year, I was a SHOCK! player!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to say that Abby's feelings are somewhat inherited. There were so many wants and needs and so little energy for them all...I really didn't care for Halloween. My favorite ones were the ones when we travelled to Gettysburg...anyone remember. Anyone forgive me for cutting out on costumes? Love, mom/gma

Elisa said...

I LOVE Emma's costume... but what can I say... I love Emma too! Can I please babysit her? Even if it's only for like an hour! And Jackson does have some killer eyes! What a fun day!