Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trouble part 2

This is part 2 of the debacle yesterday - After playing in the mud for a while, I told the boys to take off their shorts so I could hose all of the mud and grass off of them before they went back inside the house. I turned around, again, for 2 seconds, and turned back around to see Jax teaching Gray how to pee off of the deck. The question is this - how many other times has Jax done this without me knowing? I again had to keep a straight face --- SOOO hard. . . .


3 comments:

KimMoore said...

ha that is hilarious! I can't wait for Covelli to start causing boy trouble. Too funny Kaite.

Candy Javier said...

Boys will be boys. Now the question is, what the heck are we supposed to do with them? I love how dark Gray's skin is on the top and how white it is on the bottom... literally!

Anonymous said...

I love recognizing the genetics of the two different butts! Is this what you call "marking your territory??" Ask their dad!!! Love, mom/gma