Friday, July 11, 2008

Softball & Swimming . . .

I don't really have a lot to tell - but I did take a lot of pictures over the last couple of days, so I thought I would post them. I have figured out that if the kids and I get to Seven Peaks RIGHT at opening time - then the kids can be pretty much the only kids in the kid pool for at least 20 minutes. They love it - let's just say it relieves some stress for me since Gray cannot master the whole waiting in line thing. . . Here are some pictures . . .


Okay - I was so proud of Line last night because Gray kept following her around and asking to hold her hand. She, of course, complied. He was carrying "his stuff" with him everywhere last night. We are doing SOOO good with potty training. I think it's because we got him the stuffed animal characters of Kung Fu Panda and he gets to keep them if he keeps his unders dry - see the picture below. . . also - just other pictures from the night of softball!








Dumb and Dumber anyone? Till later. . .
K

5 comments:

KimMoore said...

love the picture of Gray in his unders! I'm Still laughing!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are pretty normal, to me, dear. Thanks for keeping us up to date on everything. Dad

Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog...very nice! This comment after I finished wiping the tears from my eyes...Dumb and Dumber...hilarious! What a wonderful swim park for your kids...gorgeous! Love, mom

Candy Javier said...

Seriously, that is the cutest picture ever! miss you guys.

Unknown said...

Looks like seven peaks has updated/expanded - making just enough room for Grayson's Kung-Fu Panda Butt!
SJD