Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Gray's Storytelling

So . . . for those of you who have spent some quality time with Gray, you probably have learned that he is a master storyteller. . .. He loves to make up and tell stories, which are usually so far from truth and are so far fetched that when he tells them with a serious face it is a riot. Here's the story from dinner tonight -
They always start like this - Mom/Dad, guess what. . . One time. . . then the story follows. Anyway. . . One time- I tried to eat a bird but it was so big that it hurt my throat. It was the biggest bird I ever saw, and then I tried to get wings to fly and eat the bird (like this and showed us his airplane arm/wings, flapping them in the air to show him flying), and I started to fly but I fell down . . . it hurt. . . followed by a sad face like his dog died. . . What is that and where did it come from? Love it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't understand that...and that is also crazy as in like mad-crazy!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie...have you met the "MATT's" in this kid's life...have you, huh, have you!!?? Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

At least you are getting ready for the whoppers yet to come. Good training. Grandpa D.