Sunday, December 21, 2008

Grayson the Angel

Sorry I don't have a picture of this. I WISH that I did. . . Just don't happen to take a camera with me to Primary. Maybe with Gray becoming a sunbeam I should. Anyway. . . For the whole month of December the Primary brings in the incoming sunbeams to singing and sharing time. This means Grayson (of course). So today we were doing the nativity scene and Grayson was picked to be one of the 3 angels in the story. The Primary president made halos out of tinfoil and put one on each angel's head. I think it was maybe 30 seconds tops before Gray figured out that the halo could be removed from his head, taken apart and made into a sword. Anyone surprised? I looked up and saw him trying to sword the fight the innocent and non-fighting angel next to him. A few minutes later he had put it back together and was trying to use it as a basketball hoop. He told me it was a net and showed me how he could make a basket with his arm. He was SOOO proud of himself. Here's to the upcoming year of Grayson the sunbeam. . . Props to the patient sunbeams teachers!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If there could be food and sports in the Sunbeams Class, he would do well. Grandpa D.

Anonymous said...

It is kind of interesting that he kept on makin' different stuff out of that tinfoil...I would have done the same thing! And, Merry Christmas, again! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Make note...it takes a very good teacher to recognize creativity when it presents itself... All of us should be looking for ways to capture and refine said creativity into our society...we will all benefit! Love, mom/gma

Ali the B. said...

I can totally picture it & wish I was in primary ONLY to see that...
thanks for the laugh...