Saturday, December 6, 2008

It's been a while. . .

It's been a while and Matt and Candy told me it's TIME to update the blog! So - here are a few things that have been going on around here. . . Grandpa Davis, with Uncle Matt (I'll get some pictures of him later) have come to visit for a couple of days. My kids LOVE it. We have brought (according to Grayson) Super Grandpa over to the Wii side of things. . . We've been playing a lot of virtual Golf. . . something tells me he'll be buying Tiger Woods Golf for the Wii when he gets home. He's also really good at helping Gray drive his cart for Mario Cart. . . We love having him here!








Addie has found a new hobby - dressing Tori. The Javier's come over for dinner each sunday and last sunday we were privy to a fashion show. Here's one of the works of art with the designer and just the model . . .











Decorating the christmas tree- I LOVE this time of year. Christmas time is my all-time favorite. Each year we decorate our tree with candy canes and we let the kids do the decorating . . . Jax took over this year - can you tell? We turned away for a second and this is what we found. Adorable. . .






This is actually on Thanksgiving day. I got the treadmill out to run but got sidetracked talking to Aunt Candy, who came over to borrow the oven. Next thing I knew - Addie appeared out of her room with running clothes and shoes on. She is used to seeing me do this at naptime and I guess wants to get in on the fun. . . Yes, stop laughing at me - I think it is fun. Anyway - she ran nonstop for a good mile and half. I was really proud of her!!! She really did love it and asked to run again the next time it was out. . . .







Here is one of the nights with the Javiers. The boys split from the girls and decided to watch a movie upstairs. Sammy fits right in!








Matt's already prepping for having a little girl around here again. He tries to hold either Ane or Annie when they are here. I captured this moment when he was having some quiet time - so cute. . .
That's it! I'm sure I'll have more to post later. . .








7 comments:

The Shavers said...

I love it! I just miss having the Javiers with me all the time but now you get to have them!! It also looks like candy is trying to lean out of that picture of Addie and tori....so funny! Love you guys!

Jackie said...

I agree with Matt and Candy. More please! Great pictures. I miss those kids! I love the pics of Addie and Tori. What cute buddies!

Life According to Scott said...

Yes more please I look at these things everyday just to see if anyone has posted anything NEW! It's the only way I can keep up with everything....

Really... I look everyday and sometimes 2 times a day...

Abby hasn't added anything new for about a week! and I know I am not the best but I really need that in my life to know what is going on.

Hey is Connie Blogging????

Anonymous said...

Everything is perfect for this blog, Katie! It's kind of hard that everyone's down there and I wish I could but I have to keep trying! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

At first I was trying to keep track of each sub-section so I could comment...but in the end I was struck with the fact that your wonderful photos and even more wonderful comments are family history in the making. Truly...a family tree which is a legacy of love and caring... Candy looking with pride at Tori is EXACTLY the same expession I have when reading the blogs!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

Reading the blogs is fun, but being in them is more fun. Thanks for including me in them.

Super Grandpa

Tanya said...

Fun post! Addie's hair sure looks cute with bangs! Looks like things are busy and fun at the Brousseau residence. Know that we love you guys!