Monday, April 13, 2009

Things I've Learned

So I learned a few new things at church yesterday, courtesy of my children, that I didn't know before. First, I learned that it is possible for an 8 year old to choke on a goldfish cracker, during sacrament. I also learned that when Gray prays, it's because he's praying for the policeman to help him fight the bad guys and monsters. Or because he's thankful for Diet Coke. I learned that mom's are magnets when sitting in the BACK of the primary room. Forget that something is going on at the front. If I sit in the back - they will get up and want to sit with me every time. I secretly like it. . . And last - I learned that I don't need to worry about Gray's body when he's dead. Although bad guys came and took Jesus' body (what Gray thinks) after he died - no one, I repeat, no one will take Gray's body because he will fight them off with his bo staff. No bad guys will mess with him (even though he's dead).

5 comments:

Brittany said...

this is a great post... it's so surreal (at least to me) to think about these kinds of things. ps- we had fun at the acquarium, Peli LOVED it! plus, i've heard that they just started a new south american thing that's supposed to be cool

Candy Javier said...

Wow Katie, just think how educated you will be by the time they make it through high school!!!

Anonymous said...

I may need him in a few years. Can he come and help me, too? Dad/Grandpa D

Anonymous said...

What the heck?? Totally...what the heck is goin' on?? Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...out of the mouths of babes! Love, mom/gma