Saturday, April 18, 2009

Deals

I love getting deals. Anytime I can use a coupon these days - I do it. I watch for them in the mail like a hawk. It just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I get a steal of a deal. Well - today we found a total steal of a deal. We have been searching for a basketball hoop to put in the front yard for the boys (addie too, of course) since we've lived here I guess. Today we found the perfect one, for 56% off. Seriously, makes my day. We told Jax it's his birthday present. And Christmas, and the next 5 birthdays. . . Anyway - I think Matt might be more excited than the boys. . . .Come on over uncle James!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is exciting. I remember spending hours in my driveway including in the rain and at all hours of the night. Are you ready?
Dad/Grandpa D

Brousseau Family said...

Definitely. Jax has already picked the spot for it. We get to pick it up on Wednesday - I'm sure he'll want to shoot hoops with you when you come in a couple of weeks!

Jackie said...

That sounds so fun. We expect pictures!

Abby said...

Where did you get it? It's on my wish list for the girls, too.

Anonymous said...

I miss playing basketball...yeah...
expectedly when I am manager! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

And, Tim promises not to break it! Daddies...same promise!!?? Love, mom/gma

Life According to Scott said...

What fun... I am all about the SALES! Why pay full price. Have fun!