Saturday, May 30, 2009

Out of the Ordinary

So - little story that made Matt and I laugh, and anyone that knows our family. . . Let me give some background - Matt's company does provide medical insurance and renews or changes providers every May 1st. Well, this time around the insurance that was chosen is HORRIBLE. It might as well not be called medical insurance, which, on a side note, we are very grateful that Emma was born 2 days before it went into effect because our bills would have been at least twice as much. Anyway, because of this, we decided to find our own insurance through another provider. During my phone conversation with the sales rep for them, he told me that the underwriter would only call during our application process if something seemed weird or out of the ordinary with the information we had given him.

Sure enough - two days later I received a call from a very nice female underwriter. She told me not to be alarmed but she had a few questions. I thought - maybe she's worried about Matt's family's medical history? Wasn't sure. So this is the question she asked . . .

Is Grayson really 3 and really 44 inches and 45 pounds?

Out of the ordinary - that's our Gray. . . Nough said.

6 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

That is hilarious Katie! Love it. My friend just had a baby though that will give gray a run for his money I think. He was born 7'2" and at his 2 month check he was 15 pounds. Crazy!

dad said...

Quite the hulk, isn't he?
Dad

Anonymous said...

Ummmm...ahhhhhh...yeah!! That's out of my head!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Laughing...laughing...
LAUGHING!! What a complete riot...and captured here in the blog for posterity. Love, mom/gma

KimMoore said...

Ha Ha!!! That still has me laughing! I guess to some people that would be a little alarming!

Gin said...

Out of the ordinary...LOL Katie that's hilarious!!! That's our Gray :)