Sunday, May 17, 2009

And the fun begins. . .

Somehow thiese pictures did not upload in the order I was hoping for but anyway - This last saturday was a blast but busy. Gray had tball (at which Emma decided to blow out of her diaper and mommy did not remember a 2nd set of clothes. It was fabulous) which was a riot. You can tell that he has an older brother because I have to say he looked a little bored.

He did love playing and it was so funny to watch him. He had come out of his "my body is too big to do what I want it to" stage and he was sliding into bases, pitching the ball, etc. He was awesome.
Here's Addie for her 2009 dance recital! Always glam for the camera, she had a blast. She told her Dad that she loves being on stage and is sad when it's over. . . We are so proud of her. We had fun watching her and all of her Maile cousins - they were fabulous! Good job Maile girls!



Sorry - another tball picture - they were working on their sliding skills, or something like that.



Addie and Malia! In the back room waiting to go on stage. . .




The dancers with their beloved Auntie Ginny. It was sooo great to see her and have her here this weekend. Thanks for coming Gin! Ps - thanks for spending time with Gray too - any bruises?





The girls after their very last recital with all of their loot! Thanks to all of the aunts and uncles for the treats and presents. My apologies for new mommy brain for not remembering to reciprocate the love. . .I'll do better next year. . .







6 comments:

The Shavers said...

I'm sad I missed it, hopefully I can see the video? I still haven't seen last years! She is so beautiful! And of course Gray looks like a natural in the t-ball world!!!

Anonymous said...

NO bruises, thanks to the baseball being a soft one haha. He was just too cute. I had so much fun with you guys, can't wait to see you again!

Jackie said...

Thanks for all the fantastic pics, Katie. I'm so proud of Addie for getting up there and performing!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to know exactly what to say about all of these photos; all so good. I especially liked the one of Addie and Malia. Very special. Grandpa D

Anonymous said...

Looks like everybody had fun...looking forward to seeing everybody right now, it won't be long...I know it!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

It is certain they won't have regrets about "missin' the Dance!" (Thanks, Garth Brooks!) ...recital AND life!! Love, mom/gma