Friday, August 14, 2009

A big girl. . .

So a few new things have happened for Emma. She loves to stand so much that we got her a jumping toy. Even though she's not really tall enough for it and we have to put something under her for her feet to touch. This is her first day in it - she stayed in it for so long that she fell asleep there. . . I'm such a great mom. . . She was dressed and ready for swimming so I moved on to help get the other kiddos get ready. Poor 4th child right - totally neglected. (totally not - that girl is spoiled)

I love love love this picture. Emma is eating cereal! I started her this morning and she loved it. I could tell she was ready because she has been getting up during the night again instead of her normal sleeping for 8-10 hours at night. I wasn't sure how it would go - thought she might hate the cereal and gag on it but. . . She's a Brousseau and loves her food! Doesn't she look happy? Sorry the last picture didn't rotate - I was trying to capture the cereal on her face.







4 comments:

dad said...

Do I detect more family resemblance in these photos than just a love for food? She is so totally a Brousseau.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Here comes Addison all over again...that first picture of the feeding frenzy REALLY looks like her big sister! Love, mom/gma

Gin said...

She's getting so big! I love the picture with the tongue out, we do love our food don't we...:)

Anonymous said...

i agree with you mom it does look like addy there. love,tim\uncle tim