Sunday, August 23, 2009

School

It's that time of year again and I LOVE it. Some mom's are sad to see their kids go off to school but I seriously love it. I love seeing their independence, the opportunity to have something they do that is simply theirs instead of all 3 or 4 of theirs, and how they love being at school - at least my kids do. . . Here are the pictures from their father's blessings before school started. . . I feel so blessed that I have a husband worthy and willing to give that gift to his children. . .






Happy school year!

3 comments:

dad said...

Pretty cool, I would say.

Anonymous said...

i agree with dad on that pretty cool i miss school alot despite not missing it!! love,tim\uncle tim

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Matt...for blessing my grandchildren...and their mommy! Love, mom/gma