Friday, August 21, 2009

Look what I did!

Okay - couple of things. Emma had old man hair. Plain and simple. So, after a phone call to Auntie Candy I took matters into my own hands and evened some things out. Basically, a little bit off of the top and some evening out of the bottom back hair. See the hair I cut off? Pre-hair cut- see what I'm talking about?




PS - She hated hated hated the hair cut and was soo mad at me for awhile after that . . . totally worth it.
Addie's first day of school! School is FINALLY here, I love the school year for my kids. All three of the older ones will be in some form of school this year and I couldn't be happier. . . Why the pose you ask? Because it's Addie. . . enough said.

I did it!!!! I got Emma to go to sleep in her bed WITHOUT swaddling her. We've had a love hate relationship with it over the last couple of days and so I've decided to leave it behind altogether. Well today at afternoon naptime - she fell asleep like this within 2 minutes. Rock on. Is she a little Brousseau baby or what?







4 comments:

Abby said...

I want to see the post-cut hair...

dad said...

How did you get her to be still for a haircut? Did you have help?

Anonymous said...

totally cut e but i miss school alot right despite it is very old for me bye bye!! love, tim\uncle tim

Anonymous said...

Abby...I agree... So...haircuts, baseballs, poses, school and naps...LIFE IS GOOD!! Love, mom/gma