Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I do not think that word means what you think it means.... (Princess Bride anyone?)

Last night we had a hair playing party. One of my kids sat on the couch behind me as I sat on the floor and brushed my hair. The other two of the olders laid down in my lap so I could brush their hair. Not that the boys have any hair to be brushed but still. We rotated spots at each commercial. It was so much fun. As I am "brushing" Gray's hair he sighed and said, "That feels soooo good, it feels like a wedgie." Hm......

5 comments:

The Shavers said...

That is just plain awesome hahaha

Life According to Scott said...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol love it!

dad said...

What are you teaching that boy?

Anonymous said...

That is one alternative personality in that kid!!! Love him soooo... Love, mom/gma

Gin said...

That made me burst out laughing. Ahhh that child.