Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Grateful

I don't have many words, or even momentous happenings to write about. I am simply grateful today.

Christmas is only 10 days away. My kids are excited, healthy and an incredible amount of fun. I am loving the time I have with each and every one of them.

My kitchen is finished. Although we lost a water heater and had a "small" gutter problem through all of it - we have a kitchen, a roof over our heads and the ability to pay our bills. I am grateful.

I love my job and the ability I have to feel fulfilled while working and to be a mother at the same time. My boss is fabulous in understanding who I am and what I need to make this work for me. I love going to work every day.

My husband is AMAZING. I am more in love with him today than I was ten years ago, althought it sounds like a cliche when I say that.

Simply grateful.

By the way - if you can hear the music I've chosen - we have fallen in love with this group. Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...you just reinflated my balloon!! Thank you...such enthusiastic gratitude is remarkably contagious!! Love, love the home page, by the way!! Love, mom/gma

dad said...

It is wonderful to know your daughter is so contented and blessed. Love you.

Gin said...

Love this post, so lucky and blessed and happy...makes me happy too :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, missy...posts???? Love, mom/gma in the world of the uninformed!