Thursday, March 3, 2011

At least someone had a good basketball game...

I know we've fallen off the face of the earth... But spring is coming - I am sooo glad! I don't know about anyone else but I could use some actual sunshine! This spring also brings basketball (finally old enough) for Jackson. He has been so excited.....Last night was his first game and he had the best time. He is number 17 picked because of someone on the Jazz I think. Not to brag- but he had all of the teams baskets including a great shot from way outside and played some great defense. He is already looking forward to Saturday. I am so thrilled for him - watching him today with a spring in his step because of yesterday was just awesome.
Emma's staples came out on Monday and we have had some rough nights since then as it still hurts but it's getting better - can't ask for much more. Anyway - enjoy the pics!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how he just "gets" the game... Say...do I recognize his COACH!? Love, mom/gma