Friday, March 27, 2009

Question of the Day

So here's the converstion Gray wanted to have at dinner tonight.

The kids and I are going over to the Maile's tonight to babysit so they can go out for their anniversary. I was telling the kids that 10 years ago (right?) today Uncle Naki and Aunt Abby were married. Addie then wanted to know when Matt and I's anniversary is. I told her that it was on April 22nd and that it was coming soon. Gray - who had been sitting there eating quietly up to this point - perks up and said that when that day comes . . . "Then we can touch your boobies!" What??? So I responded - NO, that is never appropriate and you won't ever touch mommie's boobies. So here's his next thought and question of the day for him (oh if Matt could have been here to answer this with a straight face. . . )

"Does daddy?"

4 comments:

KimMoore said...

That's awesome!!! All I have to say about that!

KimMoore said...

I think you have a future Matt on your hands!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...Love, Tim & Mom

PS...does Gray ever really sit and eat quietly??!! He, he!

Life According to Scott said...

oh no... this can not be good... watch out Katie. WATCH OUT!