Sunday, March 1, 2009

When Matt came home. . .

I just wanted to say that when Matt came home last night he was awesome. Just wanted to give a little props to him. I vented, he listened, and then he acted. I LOVE it when that happens. He took care of the boys (Addie was gone) and totally pampered me. . . I got a back rub, my hair played with and he even did a special run to Wendy's when I got hungry at 9 pm. Maybe I need to vent more often? Just kidding- He just heard me - and understood that there always needs to be some give and take - and he definitely gave when he got home last night! Oh well for not leaving the house yesterday - maybe next weekend. . . :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Matt. Dad

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable, Matt! I would do the same thing! And, I miss you guys but it won't be long, I hope! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

But...hello!!??...who won the game! Love, mom/gma

Life According to Scott said...

WOW Matt.. be careful Katie has your number now... LOVE IT.. Just joking Katie...

The Shavers said...

Great job Matty! She deserves the pampering for sure!