Sunday, March 1, 2009

Okay, okay, okay it's my turn!


First off, BYU beat UTAH 63-50. Jax's favorite player Jackson Emery was player of the game. I must thank my brother Mike for thinking of me and taking me to the game. For the record, I went to the game because Katie told me that if it were her she would have wanted to go. Too bad there was only one ticket.
The real reason I'm writing on Katie's blog is because I had the chance to go to a stake meeting this morning and they were talking about self reliance. Elder Hales made a comment about stay at home moms. He said the two traits stay at home moms should master are budgeting/accounting and cooking/cleaning. As you all know my wife is exceptional at these things. I am grateful for her and the way she supports me and raises our children.

6 comments:

Life According to Scott said...

Matt, seeing that I have no clue what a basketball is... I am glad you got to go and see Katie... your husband is the best thing that has happened to you..
:)

love Ya
scott

Maxfields said...

So, I have to say, it has been so interesting to read you previous few posts. I think you've both been teaching a lesson. I believe that so many mother feel the same as Katie. Even though we feel a little dumped on occasionally, we truly have the best job ever. Taking care of Heavenly Fathers children. If we weren't always cooped up in our homes with then, we would miss out on so many funny and wonderful things.
Also, Matt you set a great example for husbands to really hear want their wives are saying. Even though all of this my seem like complaining of blah blah blah, you guys really are setting a great example of a family who is doing it The Lords way.

Candy Javier said...

Ahhh, pregnancy. Don't you just love it? And Matt... good listening, even if you do have a crazy wife. Love you, Katie!

Anonymous said...

Exceptional is the perfect word for Katie, you're so right Matt. Love you KATIEEEEE!

-Gin

Anonymous said...

Just about everything I know is sports...yep!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

We really do have to find our own way as couples...don't we!!?? Well done, children! Love, mom/gma