Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I just have to brag. . .

So - I just have to brag about my husband for a minute. But let me give some background. Today is a cleaning day for me. I have a huge list in my mind of things that need to get done around the house today. Including, vacuum, mop, dust, dishes, laundry, rebuild the train table, clean the dvd player, fix the marble race, cook dinner, among other things. So, this morning, knowing that Matt had to get out the door by 7, I set those things aside and worked on normal morning stuff. I got breakfast ready, all the kids dressed, beds made, etc., Matt and Addie's lunches made, all in time for scripture study and to get Matt out the door. After he left and I took Addie to school, I folded A LOT of laundry. It covered all of our couches and made piles on the floor. After folding it, I decided to take a quick trip to the gym and to deal with it when I got back (along with the vacuuming and mopping, etc.). Well, guess what?

The boys and I just got home from the gym to find an empty living room. My cute, adorable husband snuck back inbetween appointments and put ALL of the laundry away before I got home as a surprise. Isn't he awesome? When I called him to thank him this is what he said, " I figured you could use a nap today." Love you babe. You rock.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

He's adorable. I love moments like that!!

Candy Javier said...

I say you deserve a nap for sure! Way to go, Matty.

Anonymous said...

Hoorayyyyyyy Matty! That's just awesome.

-Gins

Anonymous said...

I would do the same thing, Matt...IF...I knew how to do all the work!! Love, Tim/Uncle Tim

Anonymous said...

Oh delightful...the Laundry Fairy came to visit...wondrous!! Love, mom/gma

Anonymous said...

Not bad, Matt!! Good job. Dad/Grandpa D.