Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's time. . .

Okay - you all win. It's time I give in and figure out this darn blog thing. I love reading everyone else's and look at them each week. I'm just not sure I have as much fun stuff to share! Grayson is addicted to the movie Sandlot and watches it just about every day. For those of you who know it you know that they say "you're killing me Smalls!!" throught the whole thing. Well, today I didn't get him something fast enough and what did he say but that. . . .Crazy kid. Jackson is, as you all know, obsessed with basketball and is following the Jazz right now. Well, I found him asleep in my bed last night watching the Jazz game, or trying to at least. That's his favorite place to be. . . Addie, the social bug, is currently having a hard time juggling all of her friends and who to play with when. I can't remember being like that as a kid, that's for sure.
Well, as funny crazy things happen around here I'll be sure to post them . . . . Till then. . .

3 comments:

Brousseau Family said...

Yea...more peeking into our little families. I can't believe you two have been married that long!! And, you also have the "writing" gene...terrific!! Yahoo!! Love, grandmother

Life According to Scott said...

yeah Katie I feel the same way so with in a few weeks Life of Scott will be posted!

mid said...

http://www.sukasukadee.com/2019/11/strategi-keuangan-saat-mempersiapkan.html